Cabinet Refacing Gig Harbor, Cabinet Redooring Gig Harbor, Cabinet Refinishing Near Me
Cabinet Refacing – Solid Wood or Rigid ThermoFoil (RTF)
While painting or refinishing will give your kitchen a new look, only a complete refacing job can allow you to change the style, color and wood species of your cabinet exteriors. For about the cost of a refinishing job you’ll not only gain a kitchen that feels brand new, you’ll also increase the value of your home.
Don’t wait until you are ready to sell before you decide to remodel. Start enjoying your kitchen now.
Other projects to consider
* Laundry/Utility Rooms
* Built In Closets
- Call for a free estimate and design consultation
- Look through design magazines so you can show us what you like
- Check out our door styles and colors
- We will bring samples to your home for you to inspect
We can change the layout of your kitchen by moving or adding cabinets. If you need more space for a wider or taller refrigerator we can modify the cabinets. We can also modify the cabinet above the stove to install a microwave. If there is enough floor space, we can add pantries or an island. Once the old and new cabinets are refaced, they look exactly the same.
New cabinets are custom made for an exact fit. No fillers. We can install new drawer boxes and/or pull out trays for easier access to stored items. The goal is to design a more functional and user friendly kitchen at an affordable price.
- Show up on time every day
- Protect floor leading to kitchen
- Protect kitchen floor
- Protect counter-top
- Enclose work area with a plastic wall to contain dust
- Remove old doors, drawer fronts and molding and haul away
- Make repairs and modifications as needed
- Sand existing cabinet boxes
- Install new cabinets, pantries, islands, etc. if ordered
- Install custom color matched 1/4” end panels
- Cover face frames with real wood furniture grade veneer (Dura Back)
- Reinstall appliances
- Install new solid wood drawer boxes and pull out trays (Option)
- Install new custom doors with hidden hinges
- Install new drawer fronts
- Install moldings
- Install handles and knobs
* We clean up at the end of each work day. The kitchen can continue to be used.
Email us a copy of your best written bid and we will try to beat it.