Countertop Refurbishing Gig Harbor, Countertop Installation Gig Harbor, Affordable Countertops Gig Harbor
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Cabinet Refacing: This is a 3 to 5 Day Project
1. Enclose the kitchen with plastic walls to contain dust.
2. Protect the floor and countertop.
3. Remove old doors and drawer fronts and haul away.
4. Make all modifications, additions and repairs and sand cabinets.
5. Install color matched ¼” real wood on all end panels.
6. Install durable furniture grade real wood veneer (DuraBack) to all face frames.
7. Install new drawer boxes and pull out trays (Option).
8. Reinstall appliances and accessories moved to complete the process.
9. Install custom solid wood doors and drawer fronts.
10. Install crown and base molding.
11. Install handles and knobs.
12. We clean up at the end of each work day so that the kitchen can be used during the project. Our tools are left in place. Final clean up at completion.
Cabinet Redooring/Refronting: This is a 1 to 2 Day Process
Redooring or Refronting are terms used in our industry when only the doors and drawer fronts are being replaced on a cabinet. If the cabinet boxes are still in good shape this is an environmentally and budget friendly option, as less material ends up in a landfill, and a cost effective alternative to refacing or total cabinet replacement.
1. Remove old doors and drawer fronts and haul away.
2. Clean cabinets with an eco-friendly cleaner.
3. Install custom made color matched doors in the same wood species.
4. Install new drawer boxes and pull out trays. (Option).
5. Install new drawer fronts.
6. Install handles and knobs.
Change the kitchen layout by reusing all or part of your existing cabinets. Add new cabinets of your own design. Add a pantry, bookcases, shelves or even an island if room allows. Once the old and new cabinets are refaced the exteriors look exactly the same. Our cabinets are made in the USA and are formaldehyde free.
1. Modify the cabinet above and next to the refrigerator to allow for a taller/wider unit. New models of refrigerators are now larger.
2. Modify the cabinet above the stove and add a microwave.
3. Modify the oven cabinet to allow for a different sized unit or add a build-in microwave by lowering the oven.
4. Modify a base cabinet and replace two doors with two heavy pan drawer boxes, etc. Many other changes are possible.
Remodeling Magazine 2016 Cost vs Value Report.
Once again, the best performing Kitchen and Bath project was Minor Kitchen Remodel, which includes new appliances and countertops, and a facelift for existing cabinets. At $21,899 (average cost), it is not the least expensive K&B project, but it offers a lot of bang for the buck. The national average cost for refacing is from $7000 to $9000 for a 200 square foot kitchen with 30 lineal feet of cabinets. The average ROI (return on investment) in the greater Seattle area at resale was $104.3%, according to a study done by Home and Garden Magazine.
Services- Authorized Dealer!
Granite Countertops – Direct from the fabricator.
Quartz Countertops (Engineered Stone) – All top brands.
Solid Surface Countertops – Corian and all other solid surface brands.
We Do Not Provide The Following Services
Email us a copy of your best written bid and we will try to beat it.